Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So This Is Who Arnold Schwarzenegger Had A Love Child With? Pics Of His Mistress & Son Inside




Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is in all kinds of trouble with his wife Maria Shriver after he admitted fathering a child with their maid over a decade ago.

Schwarzenegger was forced to admit the affair after the mother of his love child, 50-year old Mildred "Patty" Baena threatened to go public with the story.

Schwarzenegger fired Baena, who had worked for the family for 20 years -- then admitted the affair to his wife of 25 years. Upon learning of the deception Shriver immediately seperated from her husband.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

According to various reports, Baena was pregnant with the now 14-year old boy at the same time Shriver was pregnant with her 13-year old son Christopher.

No comments: