Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm slapping the f*ck out of Terrence when I see him straight up," he said. "It's a personal issue you hear me? Terrence like that girl and that girl wanted me. I'mma keep on looking for Terrence--I'mm beat his b*tch ass up. You wanna act like a gangster on tv I'm beating your p*ssy ass up."

"I am BET. That's on ol' girl [Rocsi], she wanted this d*ck. Y'all seen the picture," he said referencing a picture that surfaced of Rocsi hugging him. "I didn't even know who the little b*tch was at first. I'm feeling somebody behind me and I'm like 'What the f*ck?' Then I see that h*e. Then I see this busta ass n*gga [Terrence J] from across the stage and he's like... [looks away from the camera]. You know how the bustas be when they try to act like they aint look?


No comments: