Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

T.I Bank On His Grind








T.I. is currently in an Atlanta halfway house wrapping up an 11-month sentence for violating his probation.

The rapper is allowed to work however, and has been knocking out tunes with Pharell Williams and Big K.R.I.T.

DJ Drama says the Grand Hustle CEO is working at a rapid pace.

"I was in there the other day, by the second day that I went in I had already heard like 13, 14 songs; new songs," Drama told XXL. "Pharrell came the other day when I was in there. He dropped off a couple new joints. He already sent something the day before. That was done.

Tip is expected to drop a new song next week featuring Big K.R.I.T.

T.I.'s incarceration may have actually benefited one of his business ventures. A rep for his AKOO clothing line told TMZ that sales increased 25% while the rapper was away.

In addition to all the other things he's involved in, T.I. will be releasing a new fictional book titled Power & Beauty October 18. Check out the cover for it below.






No comments: