Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Deion Sanders Jr. ran into some trouble last week when he tried to buy something to eat at North Park Center mall in Dallas. Sanders, the son of NFL Hall of Fame player Deion Sanders was attempting to buy something from Chik-Fil-A, but they wouldn't accept his credit card because he didn't have proper identification on him. "Police at North Park mall tried 2 get me becuz I tried 2 buy chickfila with my card but didnt have my ID. They Said It was card theft or sum," Sanders tweeted. "They thought I stole the card or somethin cuz it said Deion Sanders. I'm like sir I'm not tryna be cocky but you can google me and see..." North Park Center is the same mall that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was harassed by security for wearing his pants too low. Sanders Jr. now says he can sympathize with Bryant.


1 comment:

bestchainsaw said...

How can I pick out the best product from those listed on this site?
Best Portable Table Saw